Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Rooting for the Rebels

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Two month check-up


Ashlynn had her two month well baby check up today. He said everything is going well and that she looks right on track. She also got her shots today. I don't know who it was worse for - her or me. I cried every bit as much as she did. I guess that's what moms do. Anyway, she now weighs 11 pounds and is 22 1/4 inches long. She can already hold her head up really well, drools and blows bubbles constantly, and loves to grin at me and Virgil. She's trying really hard to laugh but hasn't gotten the hang of that just yet.

2 comments:

Scott Parkison said...

I was not with Kelly when Seth got his first round of shots and Kelly told me how hard it was. However, I was there for his second round. Before the nurse began, I told Kelly to step out so that she would not get upset (thinking that it would not bother me). I almost cried. Dont tell anybody.

Unknown said...

Yay for a good report and for making it through first shots. I think it is worse for Mamas...usually, the babies stop crying as soon as they are picked up and you don't even know anything happened by the time they leave. :-)