Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Rooting for the Rebels

Saturday, December 8, 2007

GRADUATION DAY!


Well, I can't believe it, but it's finally over! I graduated from nursing school yesterday and can finally say I did it! All I have to do now is take Boards in a few weeks and pray to pass!

I must say that being in nursing school and having a baby was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life. I'm so glad I got through it. I couldn't have done it without the strength the Lord handed me every day, the daily and continuous support of my loving husband, and the encouragement from so many others.

3 comments:

Parkison Family said...

Good job Summer! Hope y'all have a fabulous Christmas!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

Congratulations! I finished seminary this past summer about a month before Alex came. It was intense. I can't imagine finishing with her around now. You are awesome!!!

Cathy Brown said...

We are SO proud of you. That was a monumental accomplishment. We don't think we could have made it.
Mom & Dad